Most colleges will allow an appeal process if you lose a disciplinary hearing. They will typically allow a written appeal to another university official. There are limited grounds for such an appeal. Usually, you will have to show something unfair about the process or some significant new evidence that just came to light. You will not win an appeal if your only ground is that you disagree with the decision. Keep in mind that you will only have a few days to make this appeal. An education lawyer can help you write the appeal letter so that it fits the permissible criteria for a proper appeal. If you need more time to hire a lawyer to help you with your appeal, make a written request for an extension of time in which to appeal. If you have grounds for an appeal, you should file an appeal.

Share →

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2014 Winona W. Zimberlin - Disability Lawyer Hartford - All Rights Reserved.
Web Services by David Cosgrove Los Angeles Web Design

Hartford Connecticut Social Security disability lawyer, Winona W. Zimberlin, social security disability attorney ct, Connecticut social security disability attorney, Disability lawyer Hartford CT, State of Connecticut Disability Retirement, Education Law