One of the best ways to help your lawyer help you in a higher education disciplinary case – or in any education case – is to make a written request to your school for a complete copy of your education and medical records. These records will be needed by your lawyer. It takes time to get these records, so if you can get this process started before you meet with an education lawyer, that will save valuable time.

Share →

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2014 Winona W. Zimberlin - Disability Lawyer Hartford - All Rights Reserved.
Web Services by David Cosgrove Los Angeles Web Design

Hartford Connecticut Social Security disability lawyer, Winona W. Zimberlin, social security disability attorney ct, Connecticut social security disability attorney, Disability lawyer Hartford CT, State of Connecticut Disability Retirement, Education Law